Registration for the 2015 TEXAS Meeting opens January 1.
- Register online to secure an immediate spot in your preferred lecture, workshop or special event based on availability. A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon completion of your registration.
- Registration forms that are mailed to the TDA Registration will be processed in the order received and do not guarantee an immediate spot in lectures, workshops or special events. Fax and phone reservations cannot be accepted.
- There is no pre-registration fee for TDA Member dentists and staff who register on or before April 7, 2015. Starting April 8, 2015 there will be an additional $30 registration fee applied to all attendees who register.
- Dentists may not register under any category except dentist, and nonmembers must be identified. Membership dues must be paid for the current year to register as a member.
Corrections/changes can be processed after original registration has been submitted. If an attendee registers online, changes/corrections can be made at texasmeeting.com. Send corrections/changes via mail to QMS, 6840 Meadowridge Court, Alpharetta, GA 30005, via fax to (678) 341-3099 or via email to email@example.com.
- Registration, course ticket and event ticket cancellations must be received in writing by April 7, 2015. Cancellations received by this date will receive a full refund, less a 20 percent (20%) administrative fee per cancellation. Please mail your cancellation request to: Texas Dental Association, 1946 S. IH 35, Suite 400, Austin, TX 78704 or fax to (512) 692-4168. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after April 7, 2015.