Here are some answers to our most commonly asked questions. Most of your questions can be answered here, if not, please contact me! Paula Lerash, CEM, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512.443.3675.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the cost of a 10 x 10 booth? Note: these prices valid only if paid in full on or before discount deadline date of October 25, 2013.
- Corner Booth: $1600
- Inline Booth: $1400
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3300
What is the cost of a 10 x 10 booth? Pricing after October 26, 2013.
- Corner Booth: $1700
- Inline Booth: $1500
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3400
What is included in the cost of a booth?
- (1) 9’ x 10’ booth carpet in Red
- (5) complimentary booth badge registrations
- (1) standard booth i.d. sign
- Up to 4 complimentary company listings in the on-site program
What are exhibit installation hours?
- Exhibitor Move-in begins on Tuesday, April 29 at 12 Noon and continues on Wednesday, April 30 1 at 8AM to 7PM
- Exhibitors will be allowed on the floor beginning at 7AM on Thursday, May 1.
What are exhibit dismantle hours?
- Dismantle will begin promptly at 1:30PM on Saturday, May 3. Early dismantle is not allowed. This is strictly monitored and penalties are enforced.
When will I receive the exhibitor kit and what is it?
- The exhibitor kit will be available online in early December, 2013. Once the link is available online, you will receive an email from both TDA and Freeman with the link and where to find it.
- Also commonly referred to as the ‘show kit’, you will find any booth furnishings you may need, auxiliary services, shipping information, show colors and address information.
Who is the show decorator?
- Our show services contractor is Freeman.
3323 N. I-35
San Antonio, Texas 78219
What is the address of the convention center?
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
200 E. Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
How and when are booths assigned?
- The Texas Meeting booth assignments are based on a seniority point system. You earn (1) point for exhibiting each year after 4 consecutive years; (2) points for paying booth in full by discount deadline date; (1) point for various levels of sponsorship and advertising; (1) point for each 10’ x 10’ booth space purchased.
- Premium priority point holders will be contacted and assigned in the summer. This includes all sponsors (as a sponsor benefit), and any exhibitor in an island or peninsula booth over a 10’ x 20’ size.
- General booth assignments begin at the end of October after the discount deadline date has passed. After October 25 all booths are assigned on a first come basis.
What and when is the discount deadline date?
- The discount deadline date is October 25. This discount can only be applied if the booth space is paid in full by October 25. Once that date has passed, an $1000 deposit must accompany the contract for booth space, and full payment is due on February 28, 2014.
How do I get my booth badges?
- Exhibitor badge registration will open on January 2, 2014. You will be sent the link by email and it will be available on the Texas Meeting website. You will have to log in and your password will be your booth number.
- You will receive (5) complimentary badges per 10 x 10 booth.
When can I register for a hotel room?
Housing opens on December 1, 2013. There will be a link on the Texas Meeting website. We are able to offer low rates and keep them low by continuing to encourage our attendees to book in the block!